Relationship advice book Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay sells well because — without dealbreakers as abuse, infidelity, or other unhealthy aspects — it’s seldom a clear-cut case that a couple’s breakup should be imminent. Shared memories, friends, experiences, lives, and emotions complicate the decision to say goodbye to a lover for good.
Because the New Year always offers time for reflection, this week’s love letter is about change. Coming. Going. Leaving. Arriving. Whatever your lot in life, I wish you success today and always. And, now, here’s the rest of the regular Friday â€œLove Letterâ€ to keep you in the loop of sexy things you should know, see, read, and do â€¦
SEX & RELATIONSHIPS
- JET Magazine Features First Male Couple in Weddings Section. Big kisses & congrats to Ravi Perry and Paris Prince on their new life! Somebody buy them a “Some dudes marry dudes” t-shirt.
- Sex research: Frenchmen’s penises are different, contain less sperm.
ARTS & CULTURE
- Whitney is gone, and it’s the 20th Anniversary of The Bodyguard. “[I]tâ€™s really nice that when this movie came out no one had anything to say about the stars portraying an interracial romance. They were just hot, and everyone dealt with it like adults,” says Danielle Henderson for New York magazine’s culture blog Vulture.
- America has a culture of waste. When Baratunde told me Exxon Hates Your Children, it was easy to feel small and helpless. I found 10 Things You Can Do to Help Save the Earth very helpful, so I’m sharing it with you.
- Goodbye, Becks. In honor of David Beckham leaving LA Galaxy, watch Bend It Like Beckham to remember why we love him.
- More funny than sexy: Dutch fan tries to kick ball, slips and loses beer.
- Does sex affect your soccer skills? Chilean sweeper Elias Figueroa’s coach told him to have sex before soccer matches as a way relax. See what others have said about sex and soccer.